[lit-ideas] Re: The Feminine Technique?

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:07:39 -0800

on 3/18/05 11:57 AM, Judy Evans at judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On the general issue of biologically-based sex differences, I
> recommend this piece by Simon Baron-Cohen
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/feature/story/0,,1398875,00.html

The Molesworth Self-Adjusting Thank-You Letter

Strike Out words which do not apply.

Dear  Aunt, Uncle, Stinker, Gran, Judy, Mirembe, Clot, Pen-Pal

Thank you very much for the train, tractor, germ gun, delicious present,
url, space pistol, toy socks

It was lovely, useful, just as good as the other three, not bad, super.

And I hav played with it constantly, bust it already, no patience with it,
given it to the poor boys, dismantled it

I am feeling very well, very poorly, lousy, in tip top form, feminine,
masculine.  I hope you are too.

My birthday when next present is due is on...

From

David Ritchie
Portland, Oregon

p.s. weedy kidNapers should pick on someone there own size, someone with
bulging mussels poms who throws telephone poles chiz chiz