[lit-ideas] Re: The Feminine Technique?

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:12:13 -0600

Mirembe::
> Many thanks, Judy, for your comments. Also to Robert for posting the
> original Dowd piece.

Well, if I'd know Mirembe was going to give special notice to those who
responded to her post I'd have sent a copy of my email to Maureen Dowd sent
last Sunday in response to her column:

"I can't speak for any other guy but me, but let me tell you, you're the
funniest, wittiest, most trenchantly satiric and wonderfully sarcastic
columnist I've ever read.  Any man who finds you emasculating has already
been castrated by a pathetic ego, so what the hell?  Let them squirm in
their seats and more power to you.

"Thanks for not returning to the Metro Section.  You're the greatest!

Mike Geary
Memphis"

              ****

I've emailed her many kudos through the last couple of years.  But alas, she
ignores me

Mike Geary
Memphis.