[lit-ideas] Re: Link to "Mohammed" cartoons

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 14:47:40 -0500

On Wed,  8 Feb 2006 08:53:10 -0800, dsavory@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Way to completely miss the point Stan. If you knew anything about Islam you'd
know you don't draw pictures of Muhammad. Period.

If you knew anything about Islam, David, you'd know how methodically they educate their children to hate Jews. Carefully, systematically, unrelentingly. Interesting to see how sensitive you are to those poor thin-skinned Muslims. I'm not! Especially those who've been welcomed into Western countries like Denmark. They've seen political cartoons before. Are they the only ones who are to be exempt from criticism?

Stan Spiegel
Portland, ME

----- Original Message ----- From: "P.H.Lundbech" <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>