[lit-ideas] Re: Link to "Mohammed" cartoons

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 21:00:28 -0800

Environmental Impact studies in 1949?  That's anachronistic besides being
ludicrous. You are missing the fact that they already lived in the lion's
den.  That should answer your question?

But those dirty Spaniards should be ashamed of themselves for kicking the
Arabs out of Andalusia.  Shame on those Spaniards for locating themselves in
a lion's den.

Lawrence