[lit-ideas] Re: Israel's Invasion Pretext Under Fire

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:35:26 EDT

_CNN.com  - Iranians volunteer to fight Israel - Jul 26, 2006_
(http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/07/26/iran.volunteers.ap/index.html)

This is a much more subdued piece than what it was originally this morning
-- they have de-escalated the #'s etc.  I think the original piece was
somewhat alarmist.  I haven't had the time to look into it further on the  web.
 If I
can locate the original CNN post from this morning, I'll send it  on.

Julie Krueger