[lit-ideas] Re: Israel's Invasion Pretext Under Fire

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:26:52 -0700 (PDT)

Stan,

Are you perhaps trying the obfuscate the issue ? It's
always interesting to have one's character discussed
in public, but the main point of the article was that
Israel's story about a Hizbollah cross-border
incursion into Israel's territory is dubious at best.
After all it's Israel that has a long history of
violations of Lebanese sovereignty, not the other way
around. This also raises question as to whether Israel
might have deliberately exposed these soldiers in
order to obtain a pre-text for invasion.

O.K.