[lit-ideas] Re: Israel's Invasion Pretext Under Fire

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:45:05 EDT

You are correct.  I have been reading a book on E-Bay simultaneously  with
the Bible Code (wondering now what that conflation could lead to) -- Ebay  iis
Ginsburg, Bible Code is Drosnin.

Don't ask me what my name is --  I probably don't know at this  point.

Julie maybe Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Israel's Invasion
Pretext Under Fire  Date: 7/26/06 8:57:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_pas@xxxxxxxxx (mailto:pas@xxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At 07:50 PM 7/26/2006, you wrote:

I think this is the  most readable post of the day.  I might actually be able
to make sense of  it.

Julie Krueger
(hey -- forward it to the Bible Code guy --  Adam Ginsburg!)

I don't want to get pedantic, but wasn't "The  Bible Code" dude named Michael
Drosnin?

[insert pithy quote here]
Paul  Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx