[lit-ideas] Re: Homeland Security

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:58:53 EDT

Hi,
Oh, for those visiting here in order to get your flu shots, make sure  you
have your visit coincide with the dates of our flu shots!  (and, if you  let me
know you are coming, I'll even drive you from Independence [my office is
there and it is right off of Interstate 70] or from Lee's Summit [my home is
there and there is an Amtrak station there which is very convenient] or I'll
even
pick you up from the airport. (esp if you set it up to coincide with  one of
the flu shot clinics at one of our Northern branches as the airport is Up
North <g>)

Go to _http://www.mcpl.lib.mo.us_ (http://www.mcpl.lib.mo.us)  and  then
click on Programs--go to title and click on Flu Shots.  We have them  going
through most of November...

Oh, and it is set--we go to Toronto in the middle of November.  I'll  have a
day or two extra--am thinking of taking Ben to see Niagra Falls (is it  really
only 1 1/2 to 2 hours away?)  Is the Canadian side pretty?   What else is
there to see/do in or around Toronto?  We don't have too much  free time there
but a little...it'll be awfully cold in November there won't  it?

Shivering at 52 degrees,
Marlena in Missouri