[lit-ideas] Re: Homeland Security

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 07:33:39 +0100

Wednesday, October 20, 2004, 3:59:40 AM, Andreas Ramos wrote:

AR> My parents told me that they had gone to the local hospital
AR> yesterday, where my father had
AR> been a doctor for many years. There were no more flu vaccines left.

You get 50 per cent of your 'flu vaccine from the company whose
product we declared unsafe (the FDA has now also declared it unsafe).
We get 16 per cent of ours from there, so there will be problems only
in cases where doctors get all their supplies from the same company
and it's that company.

AR> A major health catastrophe is coming.

Unless you can rush supplies from Canada -- that's your new source.

--
 Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK
mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx