[lit-ideas] Homeland Security

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:59:40 -0700

My parents told me that they had gone to the local hospital yesterday, where my
father had
been a doctor for many years. There were no more flu vaccines left.

Late last night, a nurse called and said there were rumors that another
hospital would have
vaccines. My parents showed up at 7 am. There were over 1,200 people standing
in line. Most
of them were in their 70s or older. Many had arrived at midnight.

Within a few hours, the hospital ran out of vaccines.

A major health catastrophe is coming.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com