[lit-ideas] Re: Hate Clubs

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:21:06 -0400

>Sent on:
>I'm betting we both get our quotes from the same source (Bushisms -
>Adventures in George W. Bushspeak - Updated Frequently )  Problem is, this
>particular
>idiocy is terribly dangerous.
>Among my fav's --

<screamers edited>

Not that I support Bush, I laugh out loud every time I see him speak, but
other, quite articulate people [when they are prepared] have trouble
stringing sentences together. I could quote you 20 just as ludicrous
sentences from any transcription of any interview with Noam Chomsky  over
the years. I think we'd all agree that he is far from "Dumb". Bush just
uses smaller words, but his scatterbrained wording is very similar to the
incompleteness of thought that Chomsky displays when speaking off the cuff.

just an observation (and, apart from a lot of his "anarcho-syndicalist"
ideas) I really like Chomsky. Bush, aahhh, not so much. Although, he can
spit with the best of 'em.
Paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx