[lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Re: Charles Taylor Templeton Prize

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 20:31:54 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

In other words, God fearing types have lots of time on their hands.  Atheists
are the tiniest fraction of the American population, maybe 6%.  There's a much
smaller pool to draw from for rich ones.  To need to be silent on the topic is
an indication of just how dark these New Dark Ages are.  Why is being an
atheist so objectionable?