[lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Re: Charles Taylor Templeton Prize

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:30:05 EDT

<<So  you're saying there are Christians who accept the universe was created
as a  random
fluctuation of quantum mechanics? They are atheist  Christians?>>
<Raising hand>   Oohh...pick me, pick me!
Julie Krueger
just chomping at the bit and trying  to bite her tongue and the same time.
This is NOT an easy feat.

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Re: Charles
Taylor Templeton Prize  Date: 3/18/2007 1:29:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time
From: _andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
From: "Edward Gleason"  <EGLEASON@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Andreas Ramos writes:
> For  Christians, time goes back to only a few thousand years. No big
> bang, no  evolution.
>
> Certainly, Andreas, you are not suggesting that all  Christians dispute
> the cosmological theory that the Universe started  with the Big Bang.

So you're saying there are Christians who accept the  universe was created as
a random
fluctuation of quantum mechanics? They are  atheist  Christians?

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com