[lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Re: Charles Taylor Templeton Prize

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:05:32 -0400 (EDT)

Why not just call it the unknown?  Why throw God in it?  Why even capitalize
it?  And aren't you going to feel like a ding-a-ling when the next thing is
discovered.  I don't understand how my water softener works, all those little
ions gaining and losing charges from the minerals.  I think I'll just call it
God.

The Holy Unknown, and the wholly unknown for the forseeable future...