[lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Re: Charles Taylor Templeton Prize

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:13:38 EDT

God is only as small as we draw Him/Her -- in little boxes.  Making  Him/Her
in our own image.

Imago Dei in reverse.

Let's back up a bit.

Is there anyone on this list who believes that they are the most powerful
force in the universe?

For anyone who does not believe that, I suggest that if you are not the  most
powerful force in the universe, there must be a force more powerful than
you.  Logic 101.

So.  You wanna name that force when referring to it.  Do you say  "Higher
Power"?  "God"?  "Master of the Universe"?  etc.

If you are truly the most powerful force in the universe, I'd like to hear
from you -- I have some requests.

Julie Krueger
impatient w/ logical positivism

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Re: Charles
Taylor Templeton Prize  Date: 3/18/2007 2:59:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time
From: _sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
God is only as big as the gaps between scientific  knowledge ... and he's
getting smaller everyday.

Simon