[lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Re: Charles Taylor Templeton Prize

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 00:14:59 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Communism made a religion of atheism.  Lenin, Mao, Stalin were turned into virtual gods.  Communism was more like a religion unto itself that forbade worship of anything but it.  Also, as soon as the Communist system fell apart, the Russian Church came right back.  Communism was like the Bubonic Plague on that country.  It decimated it.