[lit-ideas] Re: Five Years Ago

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:24:36 +0100

And the moral is: a pint of coffee leads to an 's'. Or indeed a whole collection of them.

I gave up coffee. It led to stones and indeterminate urination. The former being agony and the latter embarrassing.

Simon
Just off to the loo...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Paul" <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>