[lit-ideas] Re: A serious inquiry

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:58:28 -0400

OK: I haven't threatened to beat you up, yet. However,
from now on I feel free to do so. Surely threatening
to beat somone up is less morally objectionable than
advocating genocide.

If it's me you are talking about, I'm not advocating genocide. I'm advocating ruthlessly ferreting out every virulent, dangerous hate-monger who is bent on the destruction of all 'infidels' for the sake of being infidels [not because of ANY of their actions]. That's not genocide, that's prudent preservation, even if it 'every' amounts to 6 billion.

paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada