[lit-ideas] Re: A serious inquiry

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:47:02 -0400

O.K. Right, Phil. I'm just a propagandist. The only
trouble is that nobody is paying me for my propaganda.

What is your motive? And I'm not talking about Israel/Lebanon or Israel/Palestinian, I'm talking about factions of the Middle East that have NOTHING to do with Iraq (that's what they would have us believe anyway) that want kill the West. Annihilate, obliterate, wipe it out. WHY is that? And do you understand it? And if you DO understand, then can you tell me why?

paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada