[lit-ideas] Re: A serious inquiry

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:47:27 -0400

I am paraphrasing if not quoting Tom Ricks about digging the hole.  So you
think he's trite, that's your problem.  I don't think he's worried about
it.

Okay, whatever. Use quotation marks next time, so I know you're not being an idiot.

And Paul, our military failures and the Israeli struggle have proven
that we NEED cooperation instead of war for OUR survival.

I agree. But those two things are NOT what I'm talking about.

We HAVE to mend fences with Iran and the rest of them so they can keep the radicals down
instead of making things worse.

I agree. That's why the 900 million who AREN'T dangerous need to do their part to make the other bunch understand that they don't have any extra support instead of dancing in the streets when we get bombed.

If for no other reason than because they'll shut off the oil and then what?

I'm not worried about it. If they shut off their oil. THEY will begin to suffer long term consequences before we do. THEY don't have anything else than oil... we do. People lived before oil ya know.

What will you fuel those already useless F16's with, not to mention your car and house.

I will just put on another duvet, dig into my nuclear war stash of food and sit around the pool as it goes green.

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada