[lit-ideas] Re: The UN Resolution on Lebanon

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:56:18 -0400

Omar: "I am trying to learn to accept Eric. Is this anything
to go by?" [posts metrosexual definitions]

Wow, Omar, you really want to start a flame don't you?

I'm sorry you are insecure about your masculinity. (That came out in your discussion of streetfighting.)

I'm sorry your are insecure about your self-image and are too inhibited to share much about yourself. (That comes out in your unwillingness to post to the lit-ideas blog and other comments over the years.)

Most of all, I'm sorry you won't stop your inane personal attacks. They belittle you personally and your arguments in general.

Right now, I'm looking out at my garden, and watching a small green hummingbird darting among the wildflowers. Inspired by the sight, I say to you, "Peace."