[lit-ideas] Re: The UN Resolution on Lebanon

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 20:59:27 -0700 (PDT)

--- Lawrence Helm <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for another example of a Leftist supporting
> Militant Islam.

*I am afraid that I've had enough of the racist
nonsense that wants to pass itself for expertise on
the subject. In this paradigm, any Westerner that
expresses a position that falls short of advocating a
full-scale genocide against Muslims is "another
example of a Leftist supporting Militant Islam." If
that is the level of sophistication you can reach, I
have nothing to answer.

There isn?t an argument or any facts in this missive
that I can see, just a lot of anger and vitriol.Some
of it is funny, e.g., the idea that Israel is making
up a fake story about Iran?s support of Hizbollah so
it can eventually attack Iran.

*If that is really what you think about this
well-informed and carefully argued article, you might
wish to seek aid in other forums. I don't even know
what you are refering to with your supposed criticism.

I admire Israel?s restraint.

*Sorry I'm not interested in this kind of infantile
nonsense. I would talk to Eric if I were.

O.K.

http://mail.yahoo.com