[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: harness lou_allround en-ueb-g1.ctb problem continued

  • From: Bert Frees <bertfrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 12:31:10 +0200

Sorry Ken, what do you want us to do? I have installed liblouis 2.6.0 on
a fresh Ubuntu 14.04 machine and I can run lou_allround with
en-ueb-g1.ctb. These were the steps:

   sudo apt-get update
   sudo apt-get install curl make automake libtool texinfo
   curl -Lk https://github.com/liblouis/liblouis/tarball/v2.6.0 | tar zx
   ./autogen.sh
   ./configure --enable-ucs4
   make