[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: harness lou_allround en-ueb-g1.ctb problem continued

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 14:59:52 +0000

Are you telling me after I do

Sudo make install

I have to set environment variables for me to be able to load en-ueb-g1.ctb
because I sure have never had to do that with any other tables.  I only
mentioned copying the script because after I did it and ran it as root
everything worked and it did not before.  I was hoping that it would help find
what the sudo make install is not doing.  Let me be clear.

If I have nothing installed no liblouis at all.  I do all the steps in my
previous mail as I had been told to  do.  I then run lou_allround and load the
en-ueb-g1.ctb it errors.  If I run it from tools directory it does not.  That
is a bug.  It works for you folks because you have environment variables set.
It should work when I do sudo make install with out setting environment
varibles shouldn't it?

Ken