[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: harness lou_allround en-ueb-g1.ctb problem continued

  • From: Bert Frees <bertfrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 17:19:45 +0200

It shouldn't be necessary to set any environment variables. Because
you're able to run lou_allround I assume your PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH
are correct. LOUIS_TABLEPATH is only needed if you want to use tables
that are not in the default location.

Maybe the problem is that you're using /usr/bin/lou_allround? Did that
come from running sudo make install? Normally the tools should be
installed in /usr/local/bin/.

Bert