[LRflex] Re: Simplicity

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:41:52 +0100

Noel,
I must admit, and I'm sure others will too, that I've had more than=20
enough strange colour effects (old film, processing labs, stupid=20
mistakes on my part),
erratic electronics (Leica, Minolta, Voigtl=E4nder and Rollei) battery=20
woes (I have at least a dozen cameras requiring PX 625 cells, including=20
SLs and SL2s) and spending oodles of money has only ever been prevented=20
by not having enough to throw around.
That said, I've been more than pleased with the quality of my entry=20
level DSLR a few years ago (an EOS 300D/Rebel), and I'm still wildly=20
enthusiastic about the results from my upgrade to a 20D - and I'm even=20
thinking about getting a 5D (or how soon is the next model coming out -=20
anyone know?).
Cheers, and a happy season to you and everyone else here too
Douglas
BTW, if you ever want digital to sound derogatory,  pronounce it in=20
German - Diggittaaaal. :-)