[LRflex] Re: Query: Leica R 2x Viewfinder - Any Good?

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 20:50:10 -0400

I hadn't thought of shooting copy work that way at home, but I now recall that
I used to work in a full service photo lab which shot copywork that way. I'll
have to give it a think. We're in process of remodeling my Office and throwing
some painted metal up is as straight forward as mounting copy lights. Please
don't ask why the lights are seperate from the copystand - the answer is
complicated.

Richard

The string of typographical symbols comic strips use to indicate profanity
("$%@!") is called a grawlix.