[LRflex] Re: Query: Leica R 2x Viewfinder - Any Good?

  • From: William Abbott <bill2301@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 17:33:14 -0700

Richard,

Put your copy stand vertically on the wall at eye level and shoot horizontally
at it from atop your tripod.

Use a metal copy stand-any iron sheet metal will do, as you know-and get some
strips of thin, flexible magnetic plastic such as some refrigerator-magnets are
made of and use them to hold the papers to be copied to the metal stand.

I used to have such a copy stand that came with magnetic strips.

Shoot standing up and save your back.

Best,

Bill