[LRflex] Re: Query: Leica R 2x Viewfinder - Any Good?

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 16:57:22 -0400

On Apr 18, 2013, at 4:24 PM, George Lottermoser <imagist3@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Never considered putting it on the 5D
> I'd imagine it would be some sort of P.I.T.A.
> though I'll take a look over the weekend.

Thanks George :)

I was eyeballing the attachment point on the Leica VF and it appears to use a
Tongue & Groove style attachment design which is the same method eyepieces etc
are attached to EOS SLRs. I also assume it's an either/or situation where
making it fit an EOS disables it's use on a Leica, but we'll see I guess.

RW------