[korgypark] Midi channels

  • From: "cdmando" <cdmando@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Korg X5 Group" <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:12:35 -0500

Please forgive me on this one but my manual is packed away somewhere after a
recent move. Is there a way to have the Korg X5 ignore any one midi channel?
What I want to do is come out of my PC to the Korg then "thru" to my drum
machine. Of course I do not want the Korg playing the drum notes too so I
thought If I could "mute" channel 10 from the Korg and send it thru to the drum
machine that would be great. Any way to do this??

Thanks!