[korgypark] Re: Include Newsgroup Name in Subject Line?

  • From: Janne Simonen <janne.simonen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:21:35 +0200

On Sunday 06 January 2002 01:15, you wrote:
> all you have to do is set up a "rule" for messages that have "korgy" in
> the "to" field to go to a certain folder. Then hey presto!
> Thats what I do anyway...

Yep, it's as easy as that, and everyone should really use that feature,
if their mail reader supports it. Simplifies things a lot. A more exact
way would be of course to filter all mail send to korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
to its own folder.

However, it is also possible to automatically add [korgypark] to the
subject line, and it is also so easy that I already did it! If the
subject of this mail is

[korgypark] Re: [korgypark] Include Newsgroup Name in Subject Line?

then it is even working :)

So enjoy the new feature, and if you don't like it, complain, and I'll
remove it.

-Janne - webmaster of Korgy Park