[kismac] Re: 1.0

  • From: Lasse Jespersen <elj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 04:18:16 +0200

On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 01:36, ard.jonker@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> There have been previous examples of excellent packages going
> mediocre by doing exactly this; I guess Microsoft is the best example
> of taking this topic to the infinite limit ;-)

it doesnt make sense to suggest it would be negative - kismac going from
excellent to mediocre because more programmers get involved? i dont see
how that could happen if mick is the authority that coordinates them..
that's the only way it would work well. with my suggestion, i intended
to off-load mick ( who i think is in uni still ) and get wider
development in this program i'm a fan of.
--
Lasse Jespersen <elj@xxxxxxxxx>
www.init6.org