[kismac] Re: 1.0

  • From: Richard Smith <smith@xxxxxx>
  • To: Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:48:51 -0700

The intersil card I have is supposedly "higher power" and I certainly
do notice that it is more sensitive than the internal AirportExtreme
AND my old iBook, even with just the "D" antenna sticking out. don't
know if it is as high power as the Engenius.

On the card it says NL2511CD Plus (F200).

...r

--
Richard Smith, Associate Professor School of Communication
Director, Centre for Policy Research on Science and Technology