[kismac] Re: 1.0

  • From: Andrew Koch <ppc603ev@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:55:38 -0400

At 1:48 PM -0700 9/26/03, Richard Smith wrote:
>Would you have any interest in allowing kismac to optionally use the
>apple driver in those situations when another driver won't load (as in
>the airport extreme now)?

Yes!  Definetly!

Especially if the ability to capture packets from a WEP encrypted
network and later crack it would remain unchanged.

I understand that using the Apple API would necessitate use of a
Probe request, which I can live with, but if it got me the other
functionality of Kismac, I would be VERY happy.

--
Andrew Koch
Website: http://www.lildobe.net

Maintain thy airspeed lest the earth