[juneau-lug] Re: Meeting?

  • From: Juan Rivero <jfjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:32:38 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 07:36:29AM -0900, James Zuelow wrote:
> ...stuff deleted
>
> In the mean time, if you know of people at work who use Linux on a day to
> day basis, try to get them to come to a meeting.  We have a few hobbyists
> like myself who use Linux at home, but nobody who actually *works* with
> Linux.

I use Linux every day, in fact I don't use anything else. I'll come
to the meeting if I don't have a class that day, and if someone
will kindly tell me where it is.

JR
---
I believe, Sir, that I may with safety take it for granted that the
effect of monopoly generally is to make articles scarce, to make them
dear, and to make them bad.

        ---Thomas Macaulay
---
Dr. Juan Rivero, University of Alaska Southeast
http://www2.jun.alaska.edu/~jfjr  email:juan.rivero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
---