[juneau-lug] Meeting

  • From: "Charles R. Hakari" <chakari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:14:27 -0900

I will be at the meeting. I still plan on doing the Webmin demo on my laptop.

I also have a Perl plug-in for the Gimp for creating an array of images. It
is based on bizcard.pl that I downloaded from Gimp plug-ins. Bizcard had the
size and array info hard coded into the plug-in for a standard 2"x 3"
business card. I modified it so that the values could be set from a dialog so
I could create a sheet of wallet sized photos, but it can be used to create
any kind of rectangular array of images. It would be a good addition to the
Gimp demo.

Chuck Hakari