[juneau-lug] Re: Meeting

  • From: <chakari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:17:30 -0900

Jamie,

You can tile an image by saving it as a pattern file *.pat. Place it in the
Gimp Pattern dir, or in another dir and set the pattern path to it in
Preferences. It should show up in the pattern pallete. Then you can bucket fill
with the pattern, go to Edit -> Fill with pattern or use the cloning tool.

I would have to look at your project to see if there is a better way to get
what you want...I'm sure there is. We can get together to work on it, or you
could bring it to the meeting.

Chuck