[juneau-lug] Re: Meeting?

  • From: "james" <jfzuelow@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 21:38:36 -0900

----- Original Message -----
From: "Toby" <tobysam@xxxxxx>
To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 6:20 PM
Subject: [juneau-lug] Re: Meeting?

> Yeah. Lets go for it. Let's also hurry up and get the UAS club status
> finalized, as there are a lot of students there who use linux. There's
also
> a beginners linux class being offered next semester, fyi. I'm available
any
> evening except Wednesday.
>
> Toby

Due to work conflicts I don't know that I'll be attending UAS next
semester, so I don't want to get into setting up a UAS club.  After this
semester they may not let me anyway...

We need someone who's going to school there full time that will be around
for the next few years.  However there is at least one UAS faculty member
subscribed to this list that might help out.