[juneau-lug] Re: Meeting

  • From: <chakari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:23:31 -0900

Fritz,

I have a pretty good handle on using layers, making selections and using masks.
I'm no expert by any means..just what I learned by going thru Grokking the
Gimp. It's a good resource even though it hasn't been updated to the new
interface. The current help files are much better also.

Been trying to upgrade to v. 2.1 or 2.2, but there aren't any packages yet
available for Fedora Core 2. Still trying to decide if I'm going to try a
different distro or just try the upgrade to Core 3.

Chuck