[jhb] Re: Win7 and FSX

  • From: "Frank Fisher" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:18:46 +0100

I used to have a similar program for ME  and XP, not only moved the program but
changed all the relevant registry entries as well.
Just copy paste will not work, the registry has to be changed to suit
A brilliant program.
Gerry, I am afraid you will have to bite the bullet and reinstall, no other
way. At least you will get a fresh install.

Frank