[jhb] Re: RNAS Yeovilton

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:03:25 -0000

Frank,

Unless FSX has completely changed how things work:

BGL files are data files and should be in the Scenery sub folder.
BMP files are textures and should be in a Texture sub folder.

Your photo scenery is all bitmaps - thousands of them - although I don't
know if these have a BMP or DDS suffix. Autogen has to be linked to a
texture so the AGN files must go in the Texture folder.

The photo scenery only needs a few BGL files so your Scenery sub folder
should be quite small..