[jhb] Re: RNAS Yeovilton

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 20:18:13 +0000

I've got one texture folder per volume, not set up by me. Perhaps set up during the Anglesey Demo instal? But then there'd only be one....

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:

Frank -

The texture folder referred to is not created during the GenX installation.
You have to create it specifically.  The agn files that I have in my texture
folder (VFR-Gen-X\Volume1\Area2\2.4m Photo\Texture) have been put there by
me during the installation of various add-in scenery.

M,