RE: Replacing Norton With Another Program

  • From: "K Anderson" <kanderson8888@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 20:02:52 -0500

Thanks Rich.  I thought I remembered something about a tool to completely
remove Norton.  I'll probably use the tool as it is better to be safe than
sorry.  (smile)

Katrina

  _____

From: K Anderson <mailto:kanderson8888@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My edition of Norton is about to expire.  I'm considering AVG or maybe
another anti-virus program.  Is there anything special I need to do before
installing and/or trying out a different anti-virus program.  Do I need a
special tool to remove all traces of Norton?  Actually, can I install the
new program before uninstalling Norton?  I would deactivate Norton, but I'm
wondering if it would be easier to keep Norton on my system in the event
that I don't like the new program and choose to return to Norton.

Katrina