Re: Replacing Norton With Another Program

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 16:52:18 -0700

You must completely remove, through normal procedures, you're current anti-virus program before installing another. If you don't like the new one, you can always remove it and put another or your original anti-virus back. You should Dissconnect your computer from the internet then deactivate your current anti-virus program and finally install and activate the new anti-virus program. ----- Original Message ----- From: "K Anderson" <kanderson8888@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>