RE: Replacing Norton With Another Program

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:02:49 -0500

I've seen them do it both ways--sending either the program or a link to
it.  Either way, it'll clean you out, and is  the best way to avoid
potential problems.

This is the first time in 15 or 16 years I've run without any Norton
products on my home machine.  Those utilities were life savers a time or
two, and I rather hope the separation won't be permanent.

Ted