Re: Lots of blank virtual buffers in IE 7 with JAWS 7.1 and 8.0.

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:40:13 -0600

I get more 'page not found' and 'blank' pages in IE7 than in IE6 but am
not sure if it matters which version of JAWS is being used.

Cher

>>> "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 01/13/07 12:54 PM >>>

Hello Everyone,

I have been noticing more and more frequent instances where web pages
pulled up in IE 7 using either JAWS 7.1 or 8.0 have completely blank
virtual buffers.  It is necessary to close and reload the browser
window.  Further, this problem increases in frequency the longer JAWS is
running.  The problem goes away for awhile after JAWS has been closed
and restarted, then recurs soon after.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?