Re: Lots of blank virtual buffers in IE 7 with JAWS 7.1 and 8.0.

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 20:33:21 -0800

Yes, this has been happening to me with Jaws 7.1. I counldn't figure out
what the heck and now that you mention it, I now know that there is
someone else out there that has the same thing. I'll be reading along,
change pages or go to another site and bamm, no more reading and have
tried everything to get it going again. I did shut down and it seemed to
work as you so say. I also thought it might be a virus checker doing its
thing but now I'll try your idea and thanks.

Also, would you know why Jaws mispronounces  words in Word as it is
reading?
Example: "shall" might read "hal" or god as good or good as godd. Got any
ideas on this one?
Michael
tickpub@xxxxxxxx

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 10:54:34 -0700 "Darrell Shandrow"
<nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Hello Everyone,

I have been noticing more and more frequent instances where web pages
pulled up in IE 7 using either JAWS 7.1 or 8.0 have completely blank
virtual buffers.  It is necessary to close and reload the browser window.
 Further, this problem increases in frequency the longer JAWS is running.
 The problem goes away for awhile after JAWS has been closed and
restarted, then recurs soon after.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!