Re: Lots of blank virtual buffers in IE 7 with JAWS 7.1 and 8.0.

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 20:58:21 -0800

Thanks and have been to your site and have found it to be very useful
with lots of good links.
I run a story publishing site at www.ticktalk.net which might be
interesting for you, lots of free stories.

I'm now building a site called Out Of Sight Creations, a site that will
sell and distribute Blind and partially sighted artists works, I will be
including a resource link area and maybe we can work something out, but
in the mean time I will get hold of FS and report again this trouble.
Already spent several hours with their techs trying to fix this really
buggy bug.

I also suggested to them that they might offer at least 3 free tech calls
with every upgrade or new product sold. Its not fair to spend $100. on
phone calls when you only paid $80 for the upgrade!
Take care all

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 23:40:11 -0500 "Rick Harmon"
<rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Hi,

Make sure you report your problems to FS so they know enough of us have
issues so they will feel the need to fix the problem.

I've noticed some what similar  problems in Outlook Express that during a
say all JAWS will mis speak words and If I read word by word it will read
the word correctly.  I haven't any ideas why but it started in JAWS 8.

Rick

=======

Visit my webpage at www.blind-geek-zone.net

Here you will find Audio tutorials for popular programs, blindness
related web links, blind mailing list links and documents for various
things.