Re: Problem with reading a web page

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:45:46 -0600

For me, the links show as visited when I attempt to activate them, but
nothing changes on the page.  If you use the JAWS cursor, none of the
buttons or associated text is even visible on the screen.

Cher

>>> "Angel" <Angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 01/15/07 10:10 AM >>>

I went up to the NAC home page just to read their annual report, and to
determine which were their members.  There were no links, only buttons,
on the page, with the exception of the e-mail address of the executive
director.  When clicking on any button, the item to which the button
refers is never brought up.  I am using jaws 8 on an xp machine.  I also
press the letter b to determine whether, in truth, there were buttons on
the page, and jaws said there were none.  How does one read the things
indicated by the buttons.  The address of the page is
www.nacasb.org
You would think if this is an acredetiting counsel for agencies serving
the visually impaired, it's web page should be able to be read by those
whom it's accredited agencies serve?