Problem with reading a web page

  • From: "Angel" <Angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:10:06 -0500

I went up to the NAC home page just to read their annual report, and to
determine which were their members.  There were no links, only buttons, on the
page, with the exception of the e-mail address of the executive director.  When
clicking on any button, the item to which the button refers is never brought
up.  I am using jaws 8 on an xp machine.  I also press the letter b to
determine whether, in truth, there were buttons on the page, and jaws said
there were none.  How does one read the things indicated by the buttons.  The
address of the page is
www.nacasb.org
You would think if this is an acredetiting counsel for agencies serving the
visually impaired, it's web page should be able to be read by those whom it's
accredited agencies serve?